search
0

Congratulations to Olena, who recently found out she achieved an outstanding grade 8 in GCSE English Language.

Olena, 36, decided to study GCSE English after a friend told her about the specialist and supportive teaching she found at the College. She also thought gaining a GCSE in English would benefit her career in the Council.

“I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it”, said Olena, “We had a lot of fun in class, I think the English tutor does his best to explain everything to the students in a very easy and efficient way. He is very talented, intelligent and one of the cleverest teachers I have ever known.

I also worked at home to develop my thinking and practice fast writing. However, even though I practiced a lot, I was very surprised, happy and excited when I found out I had achieved a grade 8. It was unexpected!

Thank you to Cirencester College for this experience. I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to study and learn so much.”

If you would like to sign up for an Adult Education or Leisure course, please visit our website to find out more about the courses we offer: Adult Education – Cirencester College You can also contact our Adult Education team by emailing adult.education@cirencester.ac.uk

For more information about this story, please contact chloe.suter@cirencester.ac.uk

Find out more about English GCSE for Adults
Close Menu